Webinar: Tracking the impact & ROI of XR in enterprise
What's stopping more companies from investing in XR - and how can its impact be proven?
Our recent XR industry survey showed the big benefits that many companies across industry are seeing, from integrating immersive tech into their business – and that most intend to invest more.
But many other companies are struggling to get internal buy-in, to see how VR & AR can improve their business. So what’s needed to secure ongoing internal support? How are companies assessing the impact of VR & AR on their business? Where are they seeing ROI?
VR Intelligence hosted a webinar with senior execs at Johnson & Johnson, HTC Vive and DHL, to look at what impacts the technologies are actually having, and how companies are building a business case for continued investment.
Click here to gain access to this webinar recording, plus the full archive of VR Intelligence digital content.
With a panel of experts:
• Vinay Narayan, Vice President, Product and Operations (Americas), HTC Vive
• Raj Tiwari, Global Service Owner – Advanced Technologies (XR), Johnson & Johnson
• Lee Burrell, Director of Business Development - Automotive, Engineering & Manufacturing, DHL
Discussion chaired by: Amy Peck, Founder & CEO, EndeavorVR
Key discussion points:
• Explore the real benefits and applications of XR tech and how to gain buy-in from the right people
• Understand the importance of proving the value proposition of XR from the start to enable it to sustain and scale
• Hear why consistently tracking and measuring success is key to proving the business case and demonstrating ROI
Click here to gain access to this free enterprise XR webinar, plus the full archive of VR Intelligence content and insight.