XR: Investors' & Analysts' View
Understanding the state of the industry with those dedicated to understanding it best
From media hype to marketing talk, it’s easy to get lost in what’s really happening in XR. On one hand, the barriers to entry are dropping with every technological innovation. On the other, heightened expectations of mass consumer adoption have caused some to hold back their efforts in immersive tech - in hope that further barriers like user experience, content and consumer behaviour will eventually shift in their favour.
In such uncertain times, the necessity for businesses to understand where and when to invest their resources is becoming increasingly important.
So where are the investors putting their money? Where are the analysts seeing the demand? What do the numbers really tell us?
VR Intelligence hosted a webinar with investors and analysts from HP Tech Ventures, Boost VC and SuperData, to look at where the real opportunities and gaps are to exploit. Putting hype aside to focus on the market realities of immersive reality, the panel of experts will dive deep into the data to decipher what’s real, what’s hype and what’s the future of XR.
XR decision-makers around the world are pondering many of the same questions, which the webinar will explore – such as:
• Where is the primary market demand for new XR tech, solutions and experiences?
• Where’s the majority of investment going – and why?
• What’s stopping XR advancing as quickly as it could be – and what opportunities does this provide?
Panelists on the webinar feature the people who dedicate their work to understanding where the smart money is going in XR and what are the real challenges and opportunities facing the industry.
• Angelo Del-Priore, Partner, HP Tech Ventures
• Maddie Callander, Director of Operations, Boost VC
• Stephanie Llamas, VP of Strategy and Head of XR, SuperData
Discussion chaired by: Amy Peck, Founder & CEO, EndeavorVR