Video: Unlock the true potential of social VR
VR greats debate and discuss the true potential of Social VR at the VR Intelligence Conference 2015
Watch the VR greats debate and discuss the true potential of Social VR at the VR Intelligence Conference 2015:
The panel included:
- Philip Rosedale, Founder, High Fidelity
- Eric Romo, CEO, AltspaceVR
- James McCrae, CEO, Janus VR
- Tony Parisi, VP of Platform Products, WEVR and Creator, VRML (Virtual Reality Modeling Language)
- Nick Ochoa, Co-Founder, UploadVR
Points raised and discussed:
- Understanding how social VR opens up a whole host of new opportunities to take VR mainstream
- Making virtual experiences more sticky and what does it take to deliver a true social VR experience?
- Current device limitations to delivering truly immersive social VR
- Commercial applications for social VR going forward
- Monetization opportunities of social VR – and how are business models going to pan out over the next few years?