Webinar: How VR & AR are Changing Training, Education & Worker Guidance
With expert insight from Applied Materials, Raytheon, iQ3Connect Inc, The Immersive Learning Research Network and EndeavorVR
The impacts of VR & AR on training, education & worker guidance are some of the biggest use-cases organizations of all types tell us they're seeing value in.
On July 31, VRX ran a webinar with experts from across industry to find out how companies are using the technologies to improve training in their organizations, and what impacts they’re seeing.
Get the full webinar recording here to discover How VR & AR are Changing Training, Education & Worker Guidance
Our expert panel includes:
• John Cogliandro, Senior Engineer, Special Projects, Raytheon
• John O'Shea, Head of VR & AR Enterprise Applications, Applied Materials
• Mark Lee, Board Member, Immersive Learning Research Network and Adjunct Senior Lecturer, Charles Sturt University
• Michael Bloor, Co-Founder & CRO, iQ3Connect Inc.
Moderated by: Amy Peck, CEO & Founder, EndeavorVR
Key discussion points:
• In which industries are VR & AR having the biggest impact on training and worker guidance?
• Hear why the changing workforce now expects better technology led training, and how VR is enabling this
• How are education providers increasing using immersive technologies and experiences to improve & accelerate learning?
• What benefits can be had in terms of time and cost savings… and how are companies measuring this?
• What’s the place of AR – is it best placed for training, real-time worker guidance, or both?
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear about real life scenarios, anecdotes and advice, as well as get your pressing questions answered by the webinar panel.
Get the full webinar recording here. For more information, or any problems accessing contact Kathryn Bloxham on the below.
Events Director & Head of Innovation
VR Intelligence / VRX
+44 (0)207 375 7567