Webinar: VR & AR – What’s Real? What’s Hype? What’s the Future?
Google, HTC and SuperData discuss their thoughts and approach to the evolving VR & AR markets
At VRX, we're on an ongoing mission to see past the hype and get to the core of what's really happening for VR & AR.
So, as the industry continues to navigate each barrier to mass adoption, we felt it a good time to break down some cold, hard stats and get some of the biggest names in the industry to give us their views.
On Thursday July 19, we're hosting a webinar with senior execs at Google, HTC Vive and SuperData Research, to ask who’s succeeding, where are the technology gaps, what’s holding back faster adoption and where are the biggest opportunities?
Register for the webinar (and/or to be sent the recording) here: https://bit.ly/2IUpg5m
With a panel of experts:
• Vinay Narayan, Executive Director, VR, HTC Vive
• Steven Kan, Head of Global Strategy, AR and VR, Google
• Stephanie Llamas, VP of Strategy and Head of XR, SuperData Research
Discussion chaired by: Amy Peck, Founder & CEO, EndeavorVR
Key discussion points:
• What’s really happened with VR & AR in the last 12 months – and what’s the 2019 outlook?
• Where’s the smart money and focus heading and why?
• What VR & AR applications are working for business now – and what’s coming next?
• Virtual consumers: Who are they? What do they want? And can we deliver on it yet?
It’s on Thursday July 19 @ 11.00am PT – register to join, or to receive the recordings later, here: https://bit.ly/2IUpg5m
For more information on this webinar, or the upcoming VRX 2018 conference (San Francisco, December 6-7), contact Pete Carkeek at firstname.lastname@example.org